Bruins Stay After
Middle School After School Program
23-24 LBMSASP Clubs & Activities Schedule
23- 24 Middle School Sports Registration
The Lake Braddock Middle School After-School Program offers a wide variety of clubs, activities and events for students including both recreational and academic enrichment options. The program emphasizes the development and enhancement of student social and life skills through the positive support of after-school staff and intentional programming efforts. The middle school after-school program encompasses all students staying after normal school hours at Lake Braddock – this includes those staying for club involvement, extracurricular participation or academic intervention.
After school clubs and activities are funded through a grant from the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors. The program is free although there may be nominal fees (<$50) associated with certain clubs that compete or have material costs. These fees are associated with less than 10% of the activities we offer.
The After-School Program also receives critical funding through Army Youth Program in Your Neighborhood (AYPYN). In order to continue this relationship, we must document the number of U.S. Army Youth in our program each year. If either parent/guardian is serving in the U.S. Army as Army Active Duty, activated Army Reserve or activated National Guard please indicate this on your registration form. Thank you for your service and cooperation.
After-School Coordinator, with any questions or visit the Bruins Stay After FAQ page
- HOW TO JOIN AN AFTER-SCHOOL CLUB/ACTIVITY
- Schoology – students can use this link to access any schoology pages for after-school groups: https://lms.fcps.edu/enroll/group
- Use designated access codes listed with clubs/activities of interest in order to join group and receive more information
- Reach out to the club sponsor for next steps!
- Bruins Stay After – MS After-School Schoology Access Code: FMTZ-499M-44H2D