LBSS Athletics and Activities
Please visit our Athletics and Activities website for information about sports and clubs.
Meet the Student Activities Team
- Janice Pritchett : Director of Student Activities
- Paul Agner: Assistant Director of Student Activities
- Meagan Tubbs : Assistant Director of Student Activities - Clubs & VHSL Activities
- Kristyn Wharton: Head Athletic Trainer
- Brittany Arndt: Associate Athletic Trainer
- Jamaal Hines: Middle School Afterschool Specialist and Building Use Coordinator
- Pam Sutey: Administrative Assistant
Middle School Activities
Bruins Stay After
BRUINS, WE ARE BACK! The middle school afterschool program for Fall 2021 will be back in-person for after-school programs, events and activities. We have a year full of fun awaiting ahead. Click here to get connected!”
Middle School Student Council Association
The Middle School Student Council Association is a student-directed organization that hosts various events during the school year
High School Activities
Information about participating in sports, links to forms, team schedules, and concussion training.
Bridging Bruins is an internship opportunity for students to gain valuable hands-on experience in a field of study/interest.
High School Clubs, Activities, and Honor Societies
Learn about clubs, academic teams, honor societies, and co-curricular activities available to high school students.
National Honor Society
The Lake Braddock Bruin Chapter of the National Honor Society is designed to provide service to the Lake Braddock community. Click here to learn more.
Student Government Association
Learn about how to get involved in LBSS' Student Government Association.