Middle School Student Withdrawal
Leaving Lake Braddock? Please follow these procedures.
Translate this page
LBSS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact Angela Santizo, MS Student Services Assistant, to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Student’s laptop must be returned to school prior to withdrawal. Please contact 703-426-1180 to make arrangements to return laptops.
- Student Withdrawal Form - Please submit this form to Angela Santizo, MS Student Services Assistant.
Students attending in person:
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return completed withdrawal form to Middle School Student Services before leaving campus on your last day.
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Lake Braddock MS. If you have any questions, please contact Angela Santizo, or call Middle School Student Services at 703-426-1030.