LBSS Athletics and Activities
Meet the Student Activities Team
- Janice Pritchett : Director of Student Activities
- Paul Agner: Assistant Director of Student Activities
- Katelyn Touhey : Assistant Director of Student Activities - Clubs & VHSL Activities
- Kristyn Wharton: Head Athletic Trainer
- Jamaal Hines: Middle School Afterschool Specialist and Building Use Coordinator
- Pam Sutey: Administrative Assistant
Middle School Activities
Bruins Stay Virtual
In the Fall 2020, the LBMS Bruins Stay Virtual program will be offering a number of virtual recreation activities, as well as a handful of virtual clubs. Click here for complete details and get connected through Bruins Stay Virtual!
Middle School Student Council Association
The Middle School Student Council Association is a student-directed organization that hosts various events during the school year
High School Activities
Information about participating in sports, links to forms, team schedules, and concussion training.
Bridging Bruins is an internship opportunity for students to gain valuable hands-on experience in a field of study/interest.
High School Clubs, Activities, and Honor Societies
Learn about clubs, academic teams, honor societies, and co-curricular activities available to high school students.
National Honor Society
The Lake Braddock Bruin Chapter of the National Honor Society is designed to provide service to the Lake Braddock community. Click here to learn more.
Student Government Association
Learn about how to get involved in LBSS' Student Government Association.