Middle School New Student Registration
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.
Welcome to Lake Braddock Secondary School!
We're excited to welcome our newest 7th and 8th grade Bruins!
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- 7th and 8th-grade students who are new to Lake Braddock Secondary School and are not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
- 7th and 8th-grade students who are new to Lake Braddock Secondary School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but did not most recently attend one of the elementary schools in the Lake Braddock SS pyramid as a 6th-grader.
- If the student attended one of these schools last year, there is nothing that needs to be completed. The student records will be automatically transferred to Lake Braddock SS!
To join Lake Braddock Secondary School, first determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
Enrolling parent, if your student does live in the Lake Braddock SS boundary and does meet one of the two categories above, please fill out the new student registration form below. This form will be submitted to Patricia Fausser, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
Please submit this form in English.
New Student Registration Forms
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than or in Addition to English?
Student families wishing to register a middle school student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.