Systems of Support Advisor
- Bachelor’s in Physical, Health and Driver Education
- Master’s in Administration
- Assessment Coach at Lake Braddock since September 2009
- Health and PE department chair/teacher where I spent 15 years of my educational career
- Active member in the Parent Student Teacher Association (PTSA), School Planning Committee, Instructional Council as well as Collaborative Learning Teams as well as Bruin Pride (Positive Behavior and Intervention Support) Co-Coach
- I collaborate with CLTs, use data to drive decision making when it comes to the intervention and remediation of students struggling to meet the grade level benchmarks for all core courses as well as meet verified credit requirements towards graduation
- I am responsible for all PSAT, SOL and WIDA testing throughout the school year, in additional to International/National assessments (PISA, NAEP) .
- Additional Information
- I am very fortunate to work alongside test coordinator, Jeanne Weidinger. She is extremely valuable and helps with planning, organizing, and administering school wide testing.