Middle School Student Withdrawal
Leaving Lake Braddock? Please follow these procedures.
LBSS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact Angela Santizo, MS Student Services Assistant, to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Student’s laptop must be returned to school prior to withdrawal. Please contact 703-426-1180 to make arrangements to return laptops.
Students attending in person:
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return completed withdrawal form to Middle School Student Services before leaving campus on your last day.