National Honor Society
The NHS is dedicated to excellence in academics, a commitment to community service, strong leadership qualities, and active participation in school and community organizations.
To be eligible to join the NHS, you must
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
- be a sophomore, junior, or senior (freshmen are not eligible for membership)
- have a commitment to academic excellence, community service & leadership, and be active in school and extracurricular activities.
NHS application for the 2021-2021 school year opens on October 14, 2022, 3 PM.
- NHS New Member Application (application must be completed with student email)
- Deadline for Applications: Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 5:00PM
- Invitation to apply not required
There will be two Interest Meetings:
- October 11 & October 13 during WIN time in C-234
- Please complete this form to request an eHall pass before 8:00 am those days
Officers and Chapter Advisers For the 2022-2023 School Year
President: Rohan P
Vice President: Camryn O
Secretary: Caleb S
Social Media Coordinator: Eloise S
Community Service Coordinator: Skylar K
Community Service Asst Coordinator: Maya H
Service Projects Coordinator: Meba H
Fundraising Coordinator: Annelisa R
Junior Representatives: Aniketh P & Minah S