Senior Fees for Class of 2020
Student Costs for Graduation and Payment Instructions
Updated May 28, 2020: Senior Fees for the Class of 2020
Senior Packet and Fees
Our senior fees have been $85 and were intended to cover the costs associated with the senior year, including our graduation venue at Eagle Bank Arena. This year, our senior fees will be $57 and will include your cap and gown, tassel, diploma, diploma cover, programs, cords, seals, medals, a senior keepsake and a Class of 2020 t-shirt.
All seniors that have paid their $85 fee will receive a refund for the additional amount. If you have not yet paid your senior fees, please pay the $57 through MySchoolBucks as soon as possible.
If you are having any financial difficulty, please contact Ms. Teri Hampton, senior class administrator.
|Ms. Hampton, Subschool 3, Assistant Principal||Mrs. Salgado, Subschool 3 Administrative Assistant|
|Mrs. Gant-Graham, Senior Class Sponsor||Mr. Adams, Senior Class Sponsor|
We look forward to celebrating the Class of 2020!
Online Payment Information
Online payment for school store items is available through the MySchoolBucks School Store. This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to pay for school-related purchases. You will be able to pay for a variety of school fees using credit/debit cards or electronic checks. MySchoolBucks provides:
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web
- Efficiency - Eliminate the need to write checks and for students to bring money to school.
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com or to the MySchoolBucks link located on your school’s homepage to establish an account.
- Add your students using the name of the school they are attending and either their student ID or birthdate.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your account has been established.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic checks.
- There are no convenience fees for using the online payment system.
To Pay Senior Fees:
- Log in to MySchoolBucks.
- From the “School Store” dropdown (located at the top of your home screen) select “Browse All Items.”
- Select the Senior Fees Icon.
- Select your senior student’s name from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Add to Basket.”
- Complete payment transaction.