Saturday SAT Information
Saturday SAT Dates and General Information
- Saturday, March 13 and June 5, 2021
- 7:15am at Lake Braddock Secondary School
- All students will enter in through door 1 at the front of LBSS.
**Please note: All students must wear a mask for the entire test**
Please note: We will not lend pencils or calculators to students due to health concerns.
- Face mask; no students will be permitted without one.
- Multiple #2 pencils; no mechanical pencils.
- Picture ID. Here is a list of acceptable ID from College Board. Please note that last year’s LBSS school ID with picture is fine as well.
- SAT approved calculator. If your student needs to borrow one, please let me know as we have a few in the testing office. Calculators cannot be borrowed on the day of the test.
- Snacks and water.
- Hand sanitizer (optional). Please note that students are not allowed to wear gloves or face shields while testing.
- Patience. We have a lot of students to get in the building safely and with proper health screenings. Please be patient and kind to one another.
The above items should be placed in a clear Ziploc-like bag.
You may NOT bring any electronic “smart” device, including:
- cell phone
- wearable technology like a Smart Watch or Fitbit
Please do not bring backpacks. Please leave these items in your car or at home.
The SAT School Day test is 4 hours and 15 minutes long (students with College Board-approved extended time will test longer).
- Students testing with standard time will be done around 1:00PM.
- Students testing with 50% extended time will be done around 3:00PM.
Students can bring water & a small snack to be consumed during breaks.