Bus transportation is provided for students living more than one and a half miles from school. Riding the bus is a privilege, which may be denied to students who choose not to follow rules designed to ensure safety.
- Stay seated and face front at all times.
- Keep arms and heads inside windows.
- Keep all talking to a conversational level so the bus driver can hear warning sounds while driving. Absolute silence is required at railroad crossings.
- Obey the driver at all times.
- Do not tamper with the emergency door.
- Do not throw anything out the window.
- Do not wave or shout at pedestrians or other vehicles.
- Keep out of the road while waiting for the bus.
Late Bus Days and Departure Times:
Monday: 4:20 p.m.
Tuesday: 4:20 p.m.
Thursday: 4:20 p.m.
Late buses begin in mid-September.