2020-21 High School New Student Registration
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.
Welcome to Lake Braddock Secondary School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Bruins for the 2020-21 school year!
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students who are new to Lake Braddock Secondary School and are not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
- 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students who are new to Lake Braddock Secondary School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but did not most recently attend Lake Braddock SS as an 8th-grader in 2019-2020.
- If the student attended one of these schools last year, there is nothing that needs to be completed. The student records will be automatically transferred.
To join Lake Braddock Secondary School, first determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
Enrolling parent, if your student does live in the Lake Braddock SS boundary and does meet one of the two categories above, please fill out the new student registration form below. This form will be submitted to Bev Taylor, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
Please submit this form in English.
New Student Registration Forms
- Visit the FCPS registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in FCPS.
- For more information, please visit our school's new student registration page.
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than or in Addition to English?
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.