MS Student Withdrawal
Leaving Lake Braddock? Please follow these procedures.
LBSS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact Angela Santizo, MS Student Services Assistant, to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Student’s laptop must be returned to school prior to withdrawal. Please contact 703-426-1180 to make arrangements to return laptops.
Students attending in person:
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return completed withdrawal form to Middle School Student Services before leaving campus on your last day.
Students attending Virtual/Distance Learning:
- Notify your counselor and Mrs. Santizo that you will be withdrawing. They will work with your teachers to gather your withdrawal grades.
- Students MUST return their Lake Braddock issued laptop and charger. Student laptops can be dropped off in the Main Office.
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Lake Braddock MS. If you have any questions, call Middle School Student Services at 703-426-1030.