Parents and Guardians,
Please review the required and optional forms below. After you have completed the necessary forms, please email them to the appropriate subschool office:
Emergency Care Form : All students must have accurate emergency care information. Parents can update this information through @email via their SIS ParentVue account. Please note, in order to log into Parent View it is necessary to have an active SIS Parent Account - if you need a SIS Parent Account, please
- To update your Emergency Care form, please complete the following steps:
Log into your SIS ParentVUE account
Go to FCPS Links located in the left-hand menu
- Go to FCPS 24/7 and Log in using the same username and password as your SIS ParentVUE account
- Go to WeCare @ School on the top right of your screen.
Parental Consent Form for Digital Resources: Some of the digital resources your child may use this year require parental consent.The tools have been carefully reviewed to ensure that they align with the FCPS Learning Model and FCPS conducts the same technical evaluations for all products that use student information. For complete information, please visit the Digital Resources webpage.
Student Rights and Responsibilities Acknowledgment Form: Parents and guardians, please review the Student Rights and Responsibilities and related resources at www.fcps.edu/srr. After reviewing the information, fill out the SR&R Parent Acknowledgement Form using this link we have provided above. The form must be filled out one time per student.
Parent/Guardian Health Screening Commitment Form: To protect the LBSS students and staff, parents and guardians will complete a daily health screening of their child using the COVID-19 Health Screening Questions.
- FCPS Privacy and Opt-Out Forms : Details parents' rights regarding FCPS policies. Complete these forms only if you wish for your child to be opted-out.
- Family Life Education Opt-Out Forms : Links to information about Family Life Education are below.
- Military-Connected Student Form
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application: Apply for Free and Reduced Lunch
- Homeless Student Referral Form
- Scoliosis Fact Sheet: English and Spanish