Post Secondary Planning
NOTE: Seniors – LBSS does not mail SAT or ACT scores to colleges/NCAA. Students should request all standardized test scores from www.collegeboard.com (SAT) and/or www.actstudent.org (ACT) at least three weeks before you need them to be at a college or organization that requires them.
- DEADLINE REQUESTS for TRANSCRIPTS and LETTERS of RECOMMENDATIONS for COLLEGES
- FCPS PROFILE
- LBSS PROFILE
This is your one-stop opportunity to access and manage individual student plans and resources for achieving goals after graduation
Accessed through student FCPS 24-7 Learning accounts, Naviance Student allows students to:
- View their GPA and college admissions test scores
- Update their resume and post secondary plans
- Research colleges by matching the acceptance history from each school, criteria, admissions graphics
- View additional career and college counseling resources
Naviance also allows counselors to share information with students about upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other web resources for two- and four-year colleges, professional schools, and military and career information. Counselors and students will use e-mail to communicate through their Naviance Parent accounts.
Follow your student on the path to lifelong learning, goal setting, and achievement. For additional questions about Naviance Student, please contact your school counselor or career center specialist.
To log in to FCPS 24-7 Learning, go to http://www.fcps.edu/fcps247.shtml .