Policy and Procedure for Accessing Lake Braddock During COVID-19
Accessing LBSS During COVID-19 and Social Distancing
Please note: All Visitors must complete the COVID-19 Health Questionnaire form.
Per the School Board and Superintendent, our implemented safety protocols will continue to require that we limit the number of individuals who move in and out of our facilities. To promote social distancing during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, we will be adhering to the following guidelines:
- NO WALK-IN VISITORS are permitted.
- Facility visitors will be limited and should occur by scheduled appointment only.
- As much as possible, appointments to meet with parents and customers should be accommodated via telephone, video conference, or other suitable technology.
When a face-to-face appointment visit is necessary, we will be following the guidelines listed below:
- Visitors must wear a mask or face covering, enter the building alone, and follow social distancing guidelines. Any family members or friends accompanying the visitor will be asked to remain outside or in a vehicle.
- Once the visitor has arrived at the building and parked, they must check in at the main entrance (Door #1) to check-in.
- As part of the check-in procedures, visitors will be required to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire.
- If visitors are suspected to be sick and/or have recently experienced COVID-19 symptoms, they are not permitted to enter the building and must reschedule.
If you have questions or need clarification on this policy, please contact the Main Office at 703-426-1000.